Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sweet Southern City...

Waiting on the Ferry!



Best appetizer ever!

Some serious chicken pot pie

Just chillin with Paula





LOVED this store



More from The Paris Market


Oglethorpe memorial


432 Abercorn Street (pre ghost hunting adventure)

Sweet Potato Crinkles!

Ghost hunting adventure.... Creepy Pics....


We were told that you can't get a clear picture of the front door... Well they were right!  It took me at least 4 times to get a picture of the door and this is what turned out!

I went to Savannah, GA for a long weekend with 3 of my sorority sisters.  We had a blast!  I didn't realize how charming the city was!  I was on sensory overload because of all the pretty things to see, the great places to eat, and the fun things to do... I can't wait to go back someday!  Happy Tuesday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!

    aliceandada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these pictures...its funny what you take pictures of when you have a nice camera...I think so anyway..for me I find alot of things picture worthy! I have enjoyed reading your blog...thank you for sharing!!!

    Rosalyn
    www.just2fancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a blast - love the photos!

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete