Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Graffiti...




Add caption






Tank:  Thrifted Pants:  J. Crew Factory {recent here}  Flats:  F21 {old, similar here}  Necklace:  Nanastone via Etsy {recent here}  Shades:  F21 {old similar here

I have to disclose that this is not actual graffiti.. It's actually a mural painting in the downtown area of my hometown of Crossville, TN.. Awesome right?! and such a good back drop for pictures!  I bought these pants as a transition piece for fall.. The darker colors and paisley print are perfect to carry over into fall from summer.. Just add a yellow cardi w/this and you have your fall look!  I love JCrew's skimmer pants..they are so comfortable and stylish!  Happy Wednesday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. you look stunning. Obsessed with the necklace. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest outfit and post for LaurenConrad.com. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete