Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Makeup Collection and Storage


Brushes in Mason Jars

This container is what I carry in the bathroom with me each day.  It has what I reach for on a daily basis , so that helps by making getting ready fast and easy.






My nail polish...


Primers and lashes..


Drugstore small eyeshadow pallettes


More eyeshadows, and random eye products


Lip products


Random drawer (mostly things I don't use anymore, but don't want to get rid of)

I have a makeup obsession.  Just like I have a fashion obsession.  I just really love the idea of being able to change your look with makeup and all of the different looks you can get with it.  This year for Christmas I asked for storage for my makeup so that I could display it.  The 5 drawer makeup container is from MUJI here is the link.  And the organizer came from Bed Bath and Beyond.  It's not available online, or I would have linked it for you.  Honestly having the makeup storage makes getting ready in the morning all the more fun.  I repurposed some mason jars to hold my brushes, and bath and body works candle holders to hold some of my nail polish.  I also have room to grow with these drawers too which is really nice.  Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment